At Weinstein Jewelers, we are experts in gemstones, diamonds and jewelry. As Certified Gemologists, we are happy to help you with any questions you may have when it comes to buying, selling or caring for your jewelry.
From appraisal to sizing to layaway, we get questions from clients that run the gamut! Here are some of the most popular diamond- and jewelry-related questions we hear:
- How much is my diamond worth?
- How do I know I’m getting a fair price for my diamond?
- How can I size my diamond?
- What if I want my diamond reset into a totally new piece?
- Can I lay away a diamond or piece of jewelry interest free?
- What is the most popular cut for diamond engagement rings?
- What’s more important in a diamond: cut, color, clarity or size?
- What’s the difference between carat and karat?
- Can my diamond ring be restyled?
- It’s hard to get my ring over my knuckle, yet it seems too big once I do. What are my options?
- What’s the best way to clean my jewelry?
- How can I tell if a diamond is real or fake?
- What’s the most popular style of anniversary ring?
- What’s the difference between platinum, gold and silver?
- Why does my gold jewelry discolor my skin?
Have a question? Don’t be shy, ask away! We are happy to help you.